Monday, April 10, 2006

jobs jobs jobs

Hey everybody!

This is a sort of odd thing, but I figure there are probably enough people who check here that its worth a shot.


Basically, I was hoping to get this internship at Hope this summer, then a possible internship at Boeing, however this has yet to happen.

While there are several jobs I know I can work this summer, most of them are pretty miserable.


So, if anybody has any spectacular places a guy such as myself might be able to work, let me know!


my ultra short non official resume looks like this:
I can cook
I can clean
I can fix computers
I can build computers
I can program, write scripts
I can design webpages, and create them
I can program in Java, C, C++, Perl
I can shoot weddings, senior pictures, events
I can wash
I can wait tables
I can NOT spell
I can use the office sweet
I can do photo work
I can do basically anything relating to computers
I can do Origami
I can teach/tutor math up through Calc 2
I can do manual labor
I can be quite or loud
I dont mind boring, repetative work
I can drive long distances
I can work long hours (though would prefer a monday-friday type job)

If anybody has a more "serious" job that requires a resume I can provide one of these as well.

If anybody knows anybody looking for somebody with such a skill set, let me know!






EDIT: Possible non work safe image below


























BTW, drag show was this weekend, as always I go to take photos for the news paper.

This particular girl (if you will) had a very impressive outfit... Apparently duct tape + glue + prayer is how this magic is done.



















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis