guitar
if you missed the torrent of photos yesterday, check them out because i spent a hell of a long time posting them :(.
or, we can just forget about them, and move onto today's content.
first up: my new guitar.
I have yet to have a chance to play it, I went to bed far to late last night (4ish) then had class from 10-5 today, and i've been in the office (work) ever since. i'm hoping to play a bit tonight, despite the fact that it's 2ish and i'm still at work...
i had problems tuning it, because i know nothing about music, and i know nothing about how to tune a guitar. turn the tuning pegs - that's about it.
It's a nice looking guitar though. well, i guess it looks about like every other accoustic guitar. but it is mine. I hope it will sound OK. The strings on it are a bit "soft", i might get some heavier strings tomorow, we'll see!




In other news: nothing. but here is another awesome "Look Around You" episode
merry Wednesday to all, and to all a good night
or, we can just forget about them, and move onto today's content.
first up: my new guitar.
I have yet to have a chance to play it, I went to bed far to late last night (4ish) then had class from 10-5 today, and i've been in the office (work) ever since. i'm hoping to play a bit tonight, despite the fact that it's 2ish and i'm still at work...
i had problems tuning it, because i know nothing about music, and i know nothing about how to tune a guitar. turn the tuning pegs - that's about it.
It's a nice looking guitar though. well, i guess it looks about like every other accoustic guitar. but it is mine. I hope it will sound OK. The strings on it are a bit "soft", i might get some heavier strings tomorow, we'll see!




In other news: nothing. but here is another awesome "Look Around You" episode
merry Wednesday to all, and to all a good night


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home