Wednesday, September 20, 2006

fall + emo = emo + fall (p.s. I'm not really emo)

So, I think I'll make a list of the things from my day. Actually, I'll post something else, then I'll make a list.

So, I guess we are having a concert at our place this weekend - Saturday in particular. I believe our house is very small, and there will be lots of people here. I am not 100% sure I know how it's gonna work out, but I guess I'm not too worried about it. Although I did eat some somewhat unhealthy food in the dorms today, I managed to stop myself from eating unhealthy food late at night, and I stuck with drinking a bunch of tomato juice instead. I don't feel GREAT about my diet, but I do feel like I did better than usual. I intend to lift/work out again tomorow.

Now, in order to ad content that somebody might care about, I present to you 2 random photos I just found while looking through random photos I've probably never actually seen before:















































Where are these photos from you might ask? Well I suppose you might not ask. Regardless, only one response is required regardless of which of the two catagories one might fall into, so... Those are from the "Cheese Burger in Caseville" shindig that I went to with Nick last year. It was a good time. Pictured in the photo is Nick Smith and Lauren. Then Lauren and myself. Of course clicking will give you a larger photo, but I suppose you probably get the idea. Nick and I also made flan, went to an air show, and ate dinner with his family. I went to a concert that weekend as well. A little history! Hopefully the photos and brief description/history provided somebody with the visual stiulation they might require to make coming to this god awful blog. <3 style="font-style: italic;">edit: before I get into my list, I also just found this photo of a particularly nice sushi meal I made a bit ago. here it is. california rolls, phili rolls, other rolls. yes, american sushi, but find me some sashimi grade tuna and i'll make something else >:( - again, click for larger photo :)]





















now, onto my list:

things I liked about my day:
-The rain that got in my hair and dripped off my nose when I was walking with Kevin Eder
-Walkng/talking with Kevin Eder
-Chatting shit with Nick last night
-Reading my little sister's huum-er-issss comment from yesterday's blog
-Skating around on the ice during skating class, and the sound of my freshley sharpened skates on the ice - the feeling/smell of the ice is so wonderful and I miss it very much
-Eating dinner with everybody in Wads
-Getting swiped in by a nice guy (Thanks again Matt) for free
-my V8 juice
-The sore feeling in my body from working out yesterday
-The Japanese version of Iron Chef i aquired today
-Trauma Center for the DS
-Being home now
-The way the cemetary looked when I drove by it, with the leaves starting to turn and the water dripping off of everything


Things I didn't like today:
-The way the cemetary looked when I drove by it - it is such a very nice/beautiful place, I would like to soon take a walk there - but it has a lonely feeling to it
-The coldness, walking to class my feet were freezing and wet, sliping all over 'cause of my flip flos
-The Lode work, which took up a huge chunk of time and I was feeling a bit tired during work tonight
-The stress, knowing I have a huge homework assignment due Thursday I need to work on tomorow
-I was tired - I haven't been getting enough sleep, my average has been around the 5 hour mark for the past few days. Today isn't looking much better.
-Knowing I have to wake up early tomorow to work on/print out the homework for my 10 AM class
-I feel confused, a bit like I'm in a rutt of some sort. It's an odd feeling (and in someways strangly refreshing I think). I feel like I'm in a dream, which doesn't seem too great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe if the shoeless one would invest in some new timberlands, he wouldn't be whining about slipping in his flip flops in the 45ยบ rain and cutting his heel while camping with his ass-clown pals... get real

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis