Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back at school!

Well, I'm back at school and so once again have the time/desire to start sending some blogs into the blogosphere.

At least for this week.

This year I'm taking 17.5 credits, consisting of:
Microbiology and Lab
Algorythms
Calc 3
Discussions in Computer Science
Genomics
Ice Skating (woo woo)

It will not be an easy semester, this I know.

Now, some photos of what has happened already so far - mainly a combination of hanging out with friends, one night of work, and a few games of DotA (LOLOLOLOL COMPUTER NERD LOLOLOL).

NOTE: These were all taken with my camera phone on account of me not feeling like dragging my large camera around this week. I'll switch back (well, somewhat back) soon enough so you won't have to see such images for TOO long (hopefully). That being said, it is really really convienient to be able to cary a "camera" in my pocket as apossed to a heavy bag around my arm...
------
This is Randy's hair. It is now black.



















-----------------
This would be a camera phone shot of my apartment featuring Andrew, Ian, and Kevin



















--------------
This would be a photo of Ian, Andrew and myself Wednesday night... I'll admit we becamse somewhat enebriated at a party, and decided to walk to Perkins. It was a 2 mile walk (about) , but we got a bit lost and wondered through some tunnel (where the photo below was taken) and ended up having to climb this very speak and probably dangerous hill to get back on the road. It was a pretty good night though :) - this photo was taken around 3 AM :)






































-------------
And a final shit-e camera phone photo :) - this is all of us at Perkins, around 4:30 AM. After we (Ian, Andrew and I) got there everybody else drove (lazy asses). It was a great night, it's really nice seeing everybody again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's a pretty shitty camera your phone has. is your phone shit-t?

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis