Friday, September 22, 2006

i bought a guitar.

i've been researching guitars for a while now, but am just now getting around to actually purchasing one. I'm selling some of my stuff to justify the purchase, but I think it will be a welcomed addition to my small room. I intend to learn a song and learn to play it well so I can surprise my mother next time I'm hope. we'll see how that goes :).









Note the word "mitchell" on the guitar (probalby have to click to view the full size).. how perfect! not only is it a sweet guitar made by the company "mitchell", mitchell also happens to be my last name! kick ass!!

Ah, now some random photos. Tonight i went to the apartment and played guitar with ru/ian and hung out with randy and tom and andrew and parker and ah i think that's it really. oh, nate stopped by. and staci stopped in. Ru made dumplings, which were very good. Thanks ru. Thru.

bless you ian; blian.







































































4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Guitar! Nitar!

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Guitar. Nitar!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

double post = b7

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:noobcake:

nice pic, btw. r u a rtrd?

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis