shin-dig



So, we had a shin-dig at our place last night.
it was a pretty good shin-dig. probably one of the better parties i've been to this year, deffinetly the best party we've ever had. i didn't really do much for the party, it was sort of kev's thing (thanks for the work/etc kev).
as you can see from the photos, we got rid of most of our furniture and replaced it with speakers and drums and things. anarkinda played, as did kevin and bret's band (which was awesome), and also Tyler's band from Marquette.
I managed to loose part of my phone, which i recovered today.
I'm very happy nobody died last night. ashley almost died i think. or at least lost an ear.
I think i'm gonna spend next weekened studying. i've had enough crazyness for a bit i think. i feel like crazyness is taking over, which i don't like. I'm gonna take a shower now, go to the apartment and do some homework, take care of some stuff for the paper, etc.
I also wanted to take a second to say that i love my friends and my family. i talked to my cousin (justin) for the first time in a LONG time this morning. it's hard, 'cause we are such different places in our lives. he's been working construction for a long time, has payments, and basically "grown up" to a very large extent.

Ah, my guitar is gonna be here Monday (tomorow) or possibly Tuesday. I'm pretty excited. It's a good healthy hobby to get into I think. my finger tips are currently numb, from playing Ian's guitar these past few days.I've gotta work on my resume, the job fair is coming up. i also need to buy some clothing so I can look "presentable" and "professional".
the image that says "alcohol induced" is not so much true.
russ came over all dressed up for proper drinko playing, but i'm not sure very many people participated. i playd once, but i landed on "keg stand" and to be honest i wasn't in a position to do such a thing. so i sort of cheated. sorry russ.
i'm looking forward to nick coming back to school. i miss you nick. although, with our house in it's current state, i'm not sure you'd want to be home. i'm sure we'll clean it up.
to be honest though, i sort of like having a bit open, clutter free space.
i need to wash my sheets and pillows and things.
<3



4 Comments:
nice "shin-dig"
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
thanks anonymous, i think
p.s. the above comment that was deleted was my own, i said "thanks anonymous" but decided to add "i think".
Post a Comment
<< Home