Monday, April 24, 2006

life's been good to me so far...

It has been a difficult couple of days (possibly an understatement). Still, I suppose I'm a luckey person, having the things I have, and have had, and no doubt will have. Sound somewhat cryptic? I suppose thats because it is!!! :)


Exam tomorow, Haven't done as much as I could/should have for it. I'm probably going to end up with a terrible grade in it (C/D) which I'm less than thrilled with. Too bad really. But, as of now my other classes (bio/OS) have priority as far as studying goes. I will keep a GPA above a 3.0 as long as I do decent in genetics/OS. You might not care to know this, I however someday will (well, maybe not, but just in case ;)). [edit: actually, I could pull off a B in OS and POSSIBLY a B in bio, but more likely a C possibly a BC, which means I am doing pretty well. I opted not to take my PL exam as there is no way I'm giong to do well on it and at this point I'd rather concentrate on the classes that are going to really matter]

Nick and I resorted to using note cards to have a conversation today[edit: yesterday]. For no great reason really, besides we were studying and being a bit stupid I suppose. Conversation went something like this [edit: note this is over a 2 day period, and the writing that is really terrible is probably mine, the writing that is strange is probably mine, the writing that is a bit nicer and more uniform is probably his. Also note that you may not care to read this, however someday it might be an interesting thing to remember for myself.]:

















































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis