Friday, September 29, 2006

nothing sweet

nothing interesting happened in my life today.

Basically, here is what happened:

I went to school all day. I watched some dancers. I took pictures of some people in the undergraduate student government.

I ate some eggs that I cooked, mixed with onion, peperoni, chicken breast, cheese, and chalula. it was actually really really good.

Tonight, I intend to go home (i'm hanging w/ andrew and ian atm. they are playing my DS. fuck you guys >:() and probably take a shower. cut my nails. things you care abouot, oh readers of my blog, whoever you are.

Maybe I'll listen to some music. not sure which music. Maybe I'll listen to Chris Bathgate (WHO IS COMING TO TECH ALONG WITH THE GREAT LAKES MYTH SOCIETY AND OTHERS!) (http://www.myspace.com/chrisbathgate - listen to the second song, "I know how"). Then, I'll play my guitar for half an hour or so, then try to get some sleep.

Maybe I'll talk to Nick about the days events? Maybe I'll update shoelessone.com again? (which is relativly pointless at the moment).

I'll go downstairs and get a glass of water. All of our glasses will be "clean" but won't look clean, or smell clean probably, because we never put them away and they just sit on the counter. So i'll rinse the water glass out with hot water. Maybe I'll add a bit of soap for good measure and wash it around in the glass with my hand. Then rinse it out. Then put water in it. OR, maybe water. I'll probably want something to eat, but 1. I'll realize I don't have anything to eat and 2. I'll remember that it's probably better if I DONT eat a bunch of shitty food at 2 in the morning.

Speaking of which, if I get home before one (in the next 15 minutes or so) I'll be on track to go to bed earlier then EVER this week. Which is good, because tomorow is Friday as we all know, which could mean anything is possible! I think MAYBE I'll take tomorow night easy, and "party it up" saturday evening or something. There are a couple of "huge" parties Saturday night (and Friday actually) that I suppose I might attend.

The sheet that covers my mattress (and my second down comforter that I lay on :)) is coming off. Which annoys me. I'll fix that before I go to bed, make my bed of sorts. I guess I'll probably have my guitar in my bed by that point, because my room is so fucking small (angst) that I can't really sit in my chair with my guitar w/o hitting my desk. Meh. I'm also going to (finally) put my guitar box in the adict (sp?). Because it's big, and takes about about 33% of my room.

Still reading this? Sweet. Now comes the interesting part. I'll get in my "pajamas" (hint: I don't have any) and watch Iron Chef America, and wish I was watching 30 Minute meals instead, because although I really like to watch really sweet food beign made, I would prefer to watch something being made that I can make.

So.

<3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

listening to chris bathgate right now, actually

<3 nick

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis