Friday, April 28, 2006

take a long drown with me..

Ian came up Tuesday night from Yipsi (however you spell that place). He is sleeping downstairs this very second!

Last night was the Lode party at Peter's house, it was a very good time. Matt Norman showed up, which was very sweet. Good to see everybody, even though I suppose I take the Lode for granted to some extent at this point in my life, I realize someday I will look back with misty nastalgia and remember how much I loved all of the people/situations/relationships there.

Not feeling so particularly peppy tonight. Then again it is 3:15 AM, and well, I'm tired. Which means I also start feeling overly emotional, etc, etc. Meh.

I think I'm going to head home Saturday night. Possibly late, depending on what time I end up "shoving off" from Tech. Its really weird, knowing that I COULD potentially leave right now and head home for summer, but I dont. I guess there just isn't the same "draw" or whatever, for obvious reasons. Still, I'm really pumped to get home and see my family (deffinetly including Izzy and Bear!), friends, etc. Plus, it will be good to have my summer job thing all figured out here sooner or later.


A few of my major summer goals this summer are to 1. meet new friends for my OWN sake, 2. get closer to my sisters. I feel like they are actually getting older now and I can have good chats with them. The thing is, even though this sounds terrible, it's sort of like meeing them over again. I've obviously known them all my life, but not so much as a close friend, more as an older brother, etc. I've always had great respect for both of my sisters, as people, younger people. I recently went running with Brittany and we had a great real chat about important things, I think for the first time ever. Thats not true, she's let me cry on her shoulders a few time durring previous breakups. Anthea is always there for me as well, and its nice being able to talk with her about stupid stuff, whatever. Its weird though, both Brittany and Anthea are very different, and sometimes its hard to keep things straight after not being so very "close" to them for so long. I love them though.


I guess thats about it.


"Take a long drown with meee, on california wine, california wine"


<3
Kev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis