Monday, October 02, 2006

growing up. but not really

well, i got my hair cut. i said i'd have content at some point, this isn't really it. yet.

Anyway, i took my eyebrow piercing out. this might seem really insignificant to you. it probably should be insignificant to me. but, i guess it's not. i've had the piercing for 3 years or so, plus or minus. it's been infected, healthy, i've gotten it caught on things, i've gotten comments good and bad. all in all though, it felt like the right thing to have. i had to take the piercing out a year or so ago for a divng trip, but after a bit i realized it didn't feel liek the right time to be w/o it yet, so i got it pierced again. well, today, i woke up and i swear to you it just it me that it was time to get rid of it. not because i'm growing up or anything, but simply because the piercing had to go. maybe i'll get a jacob's ladder or somethign now (that was a joke).

I also got my hair cut. it's a bit short (per my request) but it was honestly one of the best haircuts i've ever had. thank you laurel. i don't know if she is accepting clients, but if she did i would highly recomend her :) - thanks again.

i'd post before and after photos, but then i might feel like a tool. it's short, i look a bit older, and a bit "tuffer". if that's a word. if it's not a word, replace it with the word that you know i mean.

also, rob, would you look at my resume for me sometime tomorow? And does epic want to hire me for an internship? ;) OH AND ROB! CAN I STAY WITH YOU OVER HALLOWEEN?

p.s. if anybody else is reading this and has the ability/skill/etc to take a look at my resume before the job fair tuesday, that would be really sweet. I know it's not perfect, i need suggustions from people, etc. Nick helped me (read: a lot) putting what you see together. In general, I suck at such things I suppose. Help would be much appreciated, I could use an internship.

http://home.comcast.net/~kevyhasshoes/kevs_resume.doc

http://home.comcast.net/~kevyhasshoes/kevs_resume.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis