branding
I'm thinking about getting a branding. why? because I don't really want a tatoo, brandings (the type I want) are easier to hide and most of the time nobody even realizes you have them unless you point it out. case in point: i have a branding on my arm that says "kev" that very few people know about, nobody has ever noticed it unless i've pointed it out, and it is visible anytime i wear a short sleeved shirt.
I sort of want a bare footprint somewhere on my chest i think. a small one. possibly not on my chest, possibly on the inside of my left forarm. i'm not 100% positive yet. But I've been thinking about it for a while.
Most people will say "wow, that seems crazy kevin!" but in reality brandings hurt less than tatoos and although they are obviously permanant like tatoos, they will naturally fade in time.
We'll see.
I sort of want a bare footprint somewhere on my chest i think. a small one. possibly not on my chest, possibly on the inside of my left forarm. i'm not 100% positive yet. But I've been thinking about it for a while.
Most people will say "wow, that seems crazy kevin!" but in reality brandings hurt less than tatoos and although they are obviously permanant like tatoos, they will naturally fade in time.
We'll see.

2 Comments:
i remember seeing your branding in tchozewski's class in highschool. it was terrible.
ski's homework policy sucked.
this is phill.
don't you forget this.
no way. i don't believe it.
Anyway, i always liked ski.
hi phill.
Post a Comment
<< Home