You'd better Belize it!
lol.
Not really lol.
Anyway, haven't updated this in a while, so figured I would. Etc.
Tomorow we are leaving for Belize. I'm looking forward to it i'd say. Still hasnt quite hit me yet, seems a bit "far fetched". 10 days is a really long time though. Or, at least, it seems like it.
Not much is new. Still haven't figured out where I'm gonna work for the summer, sort of been putting it off until I get back because I feel a bit stupid saying "well, I'd like a job, but I wont actually be around for another 2 weeks." I should have anyway, but oh well.
Not much else to share :( - been helping my father build a deck, cooking with mi madre, hanging out with everybody (Kendell, Dave, Phill, Andrew, Lindz-the-Binz, I saw Paul, Nick, Ian, etc).
<3
I'll post some (hopefully) sweet photos from the road if possible, or once I get back :)
<3
Not really lol.
Anyway, haven't updated this in a while, so figured I would. Etc.
Tomorow we are leaving for Belize. I'm looking forward to it i'd say. Still hasnt quite hit me yet, seems a bit "far fetched". 10 days is a really long time though. Or, at least, it seems like it.
Not much is new. Still haven't figured out where I'm gonna work for the summer, sort of been putting it off until I get back because I feel a bit stupid saying "well, I'd like a job, but I wont actually be around for another 2 weeks." I should have anyway, but oh well.
Not much else to share :( - been helping my father build a deck, cooking with mi madre, hanging out with everybody (Kendell, Dave, Phill, Andrew, Lindz-the-Binz, I saw Paul, Nick, Ian, etc).
<3
I'll post some (hopefully) sweet photos from the road if possible, or once I get back :)
<3


1 Comments:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home