in Houston
Currently sitting in Houston airport, flight for Belize leaves in about 30 minutes. Pretty excited, also pretty tired. I tried to sleep on the plane, but there was a lot of "ding ding"ing and things involving fastening seatbelts and things.
Oh well. Turns out I left a compact flash card at Lindsay's cabin, so I'm up to 2 gigs + 128 CF card, which isnt anything to brag about, but it will give me a bit more time between dumps. I actually dont feel a whole lot like taking photos, so I guess perhaps 2 gigs will be more than enough :)
Not much else to say, just wanted to do a bit email bloggin from the airport :)
<3
--
MTU Lode photo editor
Bioinformatics and Computer Science at MTU
www.ShoelessPhotography.com
Oh well. Turns out I left a compact flash card at Lindsay's cabin, so I'm up to 2 gigs + 128 CF card, which isnt anything to brag about, but it will give me a bit more time between dumps. I actually dont feel a whole lot like taking photos, so I guess perhaps 2 gigs will be more than enough :)
Not much else to say, just wanted to do a bit email bloggin from the airport :)
<3
--
MTU Lode photo editor
Bioinformatics and Computer Science at MTU
www.ShoelessPhotography.com


4 Comments:
wow, awesome post FROM THE AIRPORT OMG! hope you have an awesome trip; i truely belize you will (lol) (not really lol)
-nick
Hey buddy, how can you travel and still afford to eat?
Do you think your Jack Kerouac?
I sure hope so.
Hey Kevin, Its Jose, the guy you met in Belize, just wanted to make sure you and the family made it back ok. Hope things are well..
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home