5:30
its 5:30, and Ian and I are still hanging out in the kitchen chatting/interneting/dotaing/etc.
I have to:
1. pack
2. clean
3. clean more
4. wash stuff
5. drive 600 miles
all before the end of teh day tomorow. I am now heading to bed. Last day in Houghton for the year, last day in my house really. Sort of sad about it almost, which is supprising 'cause normally I'd just head home and be like, "I'm done, woo woo", but yeah, I feel "mixed". Then again, you know how it is with me if you read my blog with any regularlity, posting at night = more sensitive/etc.
<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/860/2307/1600/_MG_4854%20%28Large%29.jpg">

I have to:
1. pack
2. clean
3. clean more
4. wash stuff
5. drive 600 miles
all before the end of teh day tomorow. I am now heading to bed. Last day in Houghton for the year, last day in my house really. Sort of sad about it almost, which is supprising 'cause normally I'd just head home and be like, "I'm done, woo woo", but yeah, I feel "mixed". Then again, you know how it is with me if you read my blog with any regularlity, posting at night = more sensitive/etc.
<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/860/2307/1600/_MG_4854%20%28Large%29.jpg">




2 Comments:
Hey Kevin your blog is awesome
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home