Thursday, October 05, 2006

weak

ok, so this is a rather weak blog to be sending out into the blogosphere, but here it is anyway.

here is my room.

i took these photos for something else, but i figured that i should post them here now anyway.

things to note:

1. i have 6 plants now. SIX PLANTS. I got them all for 3 bucks. I like them, they add a lot of life and warmth IMO. Well at least a few of them. A few of them are not really noticable I guess.

2. My hair is pretty short. It's growing.

3. I also found some mushrooms outside (not pictured) that I have collected and am going to dry in my house. I guess it's not probably good to breath mushroom spores perhaps, so i'm gonna keep them in our livingroom until they are dried out, then i'm gonna hang them on my wall or something.

4. The hanging light that is orange and things is curently burnt out. I have to get a replacement bulb :(

That's about it. Any questions?









3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kev, i like your room! it looks like your old room, kinda! Also, i have to go to work tomorrow but i'm drunk, also i might decide to go in late and work more time next week instead, thoughts?

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool room! Me likes.
What's on the ceiling?

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kev

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis