Friday, September 15, 2006

camp tomorow



I'm really looking forward to getting out of Houghton for a night and enjoy time with friends... I'm hoping it isnt "weird" at all - for sure it will be enjoyable. Looking forward to the group photo, which Nick will have to be chopped into ;) (love you like a brother nick).

Tonight I hung out at the apartment, took some photos of some softball game, looked (and didn't find) free food at the mu beta shindig. Not in that order. Actually, almost the exact oposite order.

I just wanted to also point out that I really love the Molson bottles and their no doubt over played/commented on phrases.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I saw you last night! P.s. your pictures make me smile :)

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin, its joey szymanski, and I love you.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks kev, please see photos of me on porch from previous years for quality chopping material. Also, make sure to make me more tan because I am.


-nick

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis