hi.
So, the weekend is coming again, sort of.
I think Dave (photographer) might be leaving, which means I have to hire somebody new.
Kevin got some new speakers.
I am tired, and probably going to take a nap.
I intend to include something interestng here soon, so keep an eye out.
I like my genomics class, and my microbiology class though I constantly feel behind in the class. Calc 3 and Algorythms suck terribly, Algorithms especially. I have no clue what is going on in the class and tend to find myself looking around the class to see who else looks lost. I am always reassured to see about 1/4 of the class sleeping, 1/4 of the class drawing, 1/4 of the class on the internet, and the other 1/4 trying to listen but with looks of frusteration on their faces.
<3
I think Dave (photographer) might be leaving, which means I have to hire somebody new.
Kevin got some new speakers.
I am tired, and probably going to take a nap.
I intend to include something interestng here soon, so keep an eye out.
I like my genomics class, and my microbiology class though I constantly feel behind in the class. Calc 3 and Algorythms suck terribly, Algorithms especially. I have no clue what is going on in the class and tend to find myself looking around the class to see who else looks lost. I am always reassured to see about 1/4 of the class sleeping, 1/4 of the class drawing, 1/4 of the class on the internet, and the other 1/4 trying to listen but with looks of frusteration on their faces.
<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home